Friday, August 21, 2009

How can I remove virprotect software ? I want to uninstall & remove virprotect from my home pc.?

I didn't download the virprotect software and I have tried every software to remove the virprotect but no help. If you could please help me to remove this from my home pc then I'll be very thankful for your help. I am waiting for your anwser.



How can I remove virprotect software ? I want to uninstall %26 remove virprotect from my home pc.?free adware remover



This probably ISN'T the answer that YOU'RE LOOKING FOR but some friends recommended Zone Alarm and it was the worst utility I ever bought. Anyway, it was next to possible to completely delete and uninstall the correct %26 proper Windows XP method via Control Panel and in the end I had No Other Choice when I finally sold this Notebook PC but reinstalling Windows XP Pro and downloading all updates incl SP 2 which was time consuming, but the speed and everything else came back and the Buyer was extremely happy!



By the way, if you don't own a external hard drive with USB connections, I would strongly recommend you borrowing one to copy all important files from your hard disk prior to reinstalling Windows XP.



Hope the Above Info Helps!



How can I remove virprotect software ? I want to uninstall %26 remove virprotect from my home pc.?internet security 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment