Friday, August 21, 2009

Hey can you help me?

I got this software son my computers and i need to know if my protection is good.



Anti virus = Avira



Firewall = Comodo



Anti spyware = a squared free



Hey can you help me?microsoft



First class antivirus and firewall



A-squared maybe lets it down a shade but



keep it and use once a week as back up.



I would suggest all thats missing is antispyware



in realtime to complement your realtime a/virus.



The best free one with full r/time is spywareterminator,and is very popular.



You would then be well covered.



Hope this helps.



Hey can you help me?norton ghost



I use ASquard Free from Austria. Would recommend that you download the free version of Superanitspyware. I use this program and is well known to find what all other antispyware miss, or are unable to delete.



http://www.superantispyware.com



You can only have one antivirus or you will have serious conflict with your system. You can run three or four antispyware if you have the resources. They always find one or two spyware missed by the others.



I run four, three are purchased and one is free.



Minddoctor, France
sounds good to me



check the link out below for more help
sounds good 2 me.
Very Good

No comments:

Post a Comment