Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My computer has viruses?

My computer says i have alot of viruses on my computer. I tried running two of my protections. One is norton anti virus and the other is Webroot Spy Sweeper. I was wondering if there is a good program out there so i can erase all of these and fast? not really expensive prolly less then 50$ or is there a program i can buy to completely wipe out my computer and just reboot it? thanks



My computer has viruses?pop up blocker



use either norton or avg any one anti virus which will work fine u need a updated one trail version will not suit which set right all ur problem, i am using AVG on my Laptop



My computer has viruses?systemworks



Try Spybot S%26D and Adaware and run a full system spyware scan they both put together take care of most spyware type infections and are free to use .



Log onto http://tipsfromruby-internetsecurity.blo... for further help to keep your computer protected with regular virus protection and other related updates and news
Try this anti virus program : Avira antivir



Spyware removal : Spywareterminator



Browser : Avant



Just google them!!



They are free %26 they work!!



You shouldn't have anymore problems!!



Good Luck!!!
you may be able to find a local computer shop willing to format (wipe everything off of it) and reinstall windows for less than 50 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment