Friday, August 21, 2009

I am currently using internet explorer.i have been told that firefox is much better.is this true?

is changing over to firefox a hassle.will i have to change my anti-virus and adware protection?



I am currently using internet explorer.i have been told that firefox is much better.is this true?internet security 2006



I prefer Firefox.



Less popups.



Less virus attacks.



%26 last I looked, about 12 months ago, the average time between a security flaw in IE being published to the world, %26 a patch being published was 125 days.



...compared to only 25 days for Firefox.



I didn't have to tweak any significant security features when I made the switch.



The only grumble with Firefox, relative to IE, is that the location of the temp internet files were harder to find for Firefox.



I am currently using internet explorer.i have been told that firefox is much better.is this true?microsoft



yes i use it on all the PCs around the house.its simple to use,you are less likely to get a hacker and pings and nslook up's
no it not true because fire fox is slower and sometimes does not have sevice.
easy to switch over



sooo much better than internet explorer!



easy



easy to use, customizable, and no, you dont have o change anything :]
i like firefox better, its very customizable and I've had little errors when using it. depending on your firewall and ad ware software you shouldn't have to change anything
personally i think it's better, well, except if you already the new version of internet explorer and doesn't care much about add-ons then it doesn't matter. i like firefox cuz they have designs i can change on the bar :P and i don't think u have to change other anti-virus stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment