Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why does everyone love Avast!?

Its getting on my nerves!Why dose everyone love Avast! It one of the rubbish-est anti-viruses out!



1.real-time protection don't work



2.poor virus detection



3.people want to cuddle it



Who agrees?



Why does everyone love Avast!?spyware remover



I agree, Its worth paying for an antivirus....Mcafee is a brilliant anti virus, I personally had many problems with avast.



Why does everyone love Avast!?virus removal



1 because it better than media hype NORTON, and MCAFEE



2. if you don't like don't use use something else. or let your box DIE
Robert Newton, he would have loved it if they'd had laptops on board the Hispaniola. Bet old 'Long John' Silver would've loved shouting "avast you scurvy swabs", as he tried to surf the web (or in his case, web the surf).



Never heard of 'Avast', is this another one of those pathetic computer contrivances that you 'nerds' all fall in love with and want to take to bed. I've always used Norton, it's never let me down yet (I'm crossing my fingers and touching wood as I type this). Get real you 'nerds'. They're making a fortune out of your viral insecurities.



"Avast, you suckers.
I agree totally. Avast and AVG...both free...Why???

No comments:

Post a Comment