Friday, August 21, 2009

Should I do a system recovery on my computer?

My computer has a Trojan that my virus protection and my anti-spy couldnt find. I did a system restore, but it has the same problem which is, that the mouse moved on its own and alot of windows came up. I am worried that if I do a system recovery, I will make the computer worse. What should I do?



Should I do a system recovery on my computer?network security



You could try to download AVG anti-Virus Free Edition. This is a completely free program that is not a trial version, but the complete, program. The company that makes it will also update it for you fro time to time. Your software may not have caught your proble because it may be out of date. I don't think that system recovery will help your situation. Trojans and other malicious programs are made so that the computer cannot detect them and handle them without help from other programs like AVG.



Should I do a system recovery on my computer?norton internet security



Backup everything like your pictures and everything you want to keep, then wipe and reload your system. Or if you have the money take it to a computer shop and let them do it.
give it a try, it wont make things worse

No comments:

Post a Comment