Friday, August 21, 2009

How do I get rid of viruses on my computer ?

I have anti - virus, anti - spyware and firewall protection through BellSouth. I still have viruses that it can't delete. It tells me to do it manually, but the files do NOT exist. How can I get them deleted ?



How do I get rid of viruses on my computer ?live update



Well if it said delete it manually, then the infected files or documents are still there. You can't locate these infected files by using "Find" or "Search", maybe because they are important components in keeping the computer operating properly (the likeliest location for viruses to attack). The only way is to go back to the list of infected files in your Anti-Virus programs, and look for the actual location; it should have been included after scanning.



How do I get rid of viruses on my computer ?norten



You have some very lame programs. I would get rid of it and get some good programs.
download. AVG7.5 from



www.grisoft.com
Robitussin
there are some viruses for which you need to search for manualremoval instructions and then delete the files mentioned in the manual .It is different for each virus.



If that seems difficult for you , then easy way out will be to format the hard disk and to reinstall all software.

No comments:

Post a Comment