Friday, August 21, 2009

IE7 Toolbar add-ons not locking in.?

I can't get Google Web Accelerator, McAfee Site Advisor, Norton anti-virus and Norton Protection Center toolbar icons to stay locked into place. I format them into position on the toolbar area. I lock them into place. Then when I close up the window and bring up a new window, they are all out of place taking up sometimes one icon per row. I know these item are considered toolbars. But I never had any problems with IE6 or Fiirefox! Does anyone know how to lock these item into place?



IE7 Toolbar add-ons not locking in.?downloads



i have no idea how to fix it, but you could switch back to IE6 or firefox.



IE7 Toolbar add-ons not locking in.?house call



Had same problem, but with google toolbar. Disabled GTB and all other toolbars behaved well; could size/position them (and they'd stay after browser restart). Could be google has same issue with web accelerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment