Friday, August 21, 2009

In my bulk folder many messages are coming with extension *.mim,*.hqx,*.uu.?

when i open the mail it is alerted that it is virus affected. The messages are from my friends whose id's are in my address book. When i asked it to them they told me that they ddnt send such a mail. Now it is happening frequently. Is this cause any harm to my yahoo account or pc. How can i save mu account. Though yahoo server has in built protection of norton anti virus how can a intruder post a virus affected mail



In my bulk folder many messages are coming with extension *.mim,*.hqx,*.uu.?mcaffee



hey its often happened to me too.but if these messages r there in ur bulk folder dnt open it.just delete it without reading it.i used get all **** and crap in bulk folder.i used to delete them without reading even if they r in my friends name(wich they r not posted by).they who send the messages to u in bulk come to know wen u read them and so they *** to know that u read their messages.so they send u more messages with more viruses in it.



In my bulk folder many messages are coming with extension *.mim,*.hqx,*.uu.?norton antivirus 2007



Well you are dealing with a Email Spreading virus/ troian/ spyware. All u have to do is to alert ur frinds and.....just delete BULK without opening any email in it.



If you wanna know more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment