Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I&#039;m Sick of ADVERTISING POP-UPS please help <<<?

What is the best way to protect my computers... I have 4 kids and they are always getting ad crap popping up, trojans and spy stuff... Even my computer gets crap coming up and I really try to keep it all clean. I run the yahoo protection suite, pop up blocker, anti virus etc... here is the kick, I think it was installed by a program and every 3-5 minutes crap comes up, I have tried ad-aware free version norton internet security... You would think there is a better way or some place that lists ALL questionable programs so you can look at your task manager etc... PLEASE HELP



I'm Sick of ADVERTISING POP-UPS please help %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;?triumph



The easy answer to this question is "don't let your 4 kids use the computer to go on the internet", but I'm sure that is not the answer you are looking for. The next thing is to educate them on what is appropriate and what is not for downloading, but that is a tough one also if you yourself don't know what is safe.



I do spyware removal for a living and there is no "ONE" tool that will solve your problem. I use 4 or 5 pieces of free software (including Adaware SE) and it takes many hours to completely clean an infexted computer.



Many of the products being sold on the internet to help you remove this kind of stuff is itself spyware/malware. If the popups are telling you that you are infected and click here to purchase, DON'T.

No comments:

Post a Comment