Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Help! Don't know exactly what is going on, do you know what is wrong with my computer?

I have got plenty of virus protection,avg 7.5,Super anti-spy ware, Smitfraudfix but I got this flickering it does it so fast that I(anyway) don't see it unless I just happen to be looking at the bottom bar on this piece of thing I call a computer! Any Help will be greatly appreciated and I would like to thank you in advance so if I forget my manners!



Help! Don't know exactly what is going on, do you know what is wrong with my computer?symatec



Go to settings and choose control panel%26gt;%26gt;DISPLAY%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Settings%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;advanced%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;... frequency%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;set it to 85, should do just fine for most monitors!



Semper Fi



CJ



Help! Don't know exactly what is going on, do you know what is wrong with my computer?vista



If your screen is flickering there are a few things you should try. It probably is just something with your monitor. I would try changing your refresh rate.



If you are using Windows XP, right click on your desktop. click Display Properties. Go to the Settings tab. Click the advanced button. Click the monitor tab. Pick a different refresh rate. Some monitors can go higher than other monitors. The higher the better. It's possible your monitor needs to be replaced.



That's the first thing I'd try.
I don't know, but every time I try to reply to your emails, I get a Mailer-Daemon failure notice. I tried to say Happy 4th!!!!
...and Cat searches for the computer book for dummies- I wouldn't have a clue :)~



Brunette having a blonde moment....
A screen flicker does not sound Viral, have you tried increasing the refresh rate of the monitor? E-mail me if you need further help.
Try running http://www.superantispyware.com
you probably have to many virus scanners that it is slowing down the FPS = or Frames Per Secound. If it does it mainly on the videos or when there is a lot of move ment on ur screen, its probably just lagg. i would defenately recomend taking DOWN the securety a notch and instead of going w/ a bunch of free securaty software i would use MCAFE. good luck
It might be mechanical and have to do with the video card or the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment