Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I transfer my Norton Protection to another computer...if I extended it online?

I recently extended my norton anti-virus for my laptop online but am also in the process of buying a new pc. Is it possible to transfer the norton service to my new pc and keep it on the laptop as well? If so, how? I don't really want to have to spend another 拢30 on anti-virus software for the new computer if I can use the service I've already paid for.



Any help please?



How do I transfer my Norton Protection to another computer...if I extended it online?spyware remove



What you should have done were to buy Nortons Bundle package (that covers 3 computers) but since you did not do that then only your laptop will be covered. Now if you buy a New Computer, it will come with an antivirus program all ready install for a number of months, and before the time expires you can buy the bundle package. And the price is not that much difference (between the single and the bundle) and both of your computers will be covered for a year (from one software)

No comments:

Post a Comment