Friday, August 21, 2009

Is anyone else having problems with Windows Live Onecare? My firewall won't start and Onecare k

Yesterday Windows Live Onecare had a security alert on my computer. The firewall wasn't switched on. It had not been turned off by me. I tried to switch it back on but couldn't. Onecare keeps failing to respond, I can't get any assistance with Onecare Help, and my attempts to contact Technical Suport have failed. My computer keeps freezing. I have run a full scan but no viruses or malware were detected. I have been using Onecare since last year and began subscribing to it in November last year. I haven't had any problems up to now. Prior to these problems I tried to use a disk with Photoshop images on it, however I didn't download the disk. I don't know if there is a link to that or not. I have not downloaded anything else recently. I use Windows Vista Home Premium. At one point all the anti-spy nad virus protection shut down. Also my Yahoo homepage keeps changing colour. Anybody help out there?



Is anyone else having problems with Windows Live Onecare? My firewall won't start and Onecare keeps hanging.computer protection



that happened to me to i had to reboot it came back on line



Is anyone else having problems with Windows Live Onecare? My firewall won't start and Onecare keeps hanging.free antivirus download

No comments:

Post a Comment