Friday, August 21, 2009

After a violation...have you ever had your answer re-instated?

well i have...so just for information...Yahoo do respond when you appeal %26 my question has just been re-instated.



somebody asked which is a free virus protection %26 i said Anti Vira or Lava soft....i can't believe i got reported anyway...SO...there is hope if you appeal...just thought you'd like to know!!



After a violation...have you ever had your answer re-instated?moto guzzi



yes two in fact ..



After a violation...have you ever had your answer re-instated?norton internet security 2008



Yes, almost every time unless I told someone that I thought they were idiotic for some reason or another.
I hope that they are improving the appeal system. I have had several answers reinstated in the last 2 weeks, amazing to me since previously there were MANY appeals where they never even replied to my request for review.



I noticed that some of my recent appeals, a box appeared for me to fill out like the ones we use when answering questions and, in those appeals, I was successful. The old appeal system with sending an email is still very iffy.



But, yes, there's hope and people should appeal if they feel the notice of violation was unjustified.
Never. I dont even bother to appeal because all my violations were reasonable
good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment