Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Windows Vista Readyboost technology?

This is a flash drive I bought for the Windows Vista Readyboost:



http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?...



I haven't received it yet (got it shipped), so I don't know how it runs. Do I need any of the additional software on it to use Winodows Readyboost with this device's maximum potential? I don't think I will need the anti-virus software or the password protection, but will I need the CruzerSync software? Also, is all this software located in the U3 launchpad (because if I don't need any of the additional software, I can uninstall the U3)?



The Windows Vista Readyboost technology?suzuki



The Flash Drive can be used in your computer but needs to install the driver for the device which you will get it along with the flash drive.



ReadyBoost Technology will help you to increase RAM Size with the flash drive. When connecting the flash drive, it'll ask you to choose the amount of memory that you want to allocate for RAM (Temporary).

No comments:

Post a Comment