Sunday, August 23, 2009

Norton Symantec protection, how can I get it without using my credit card?

My brand new Lenovo3000 N100 laptop came with a 99 day free use of Norton Symantec Anti-virus program. After the free trial I will have to pay for it. Paying I dont mind, but I really hate paying with a credit card online. Is there any other way I can get Norton legally?



Norton Symantec protection, how can I get it without using my credit card?virus removal



Uninstall your Norton and use AVG Free from Grisoft, the best free antivirus here on net.



http://free.grisoft.com/



Norton Symantec protection, how can I get it without using my credit card?anti virus protection



go to there surport page, should be e-mail addys or snail mail addys there.
dump it and download a free anti virus software. norton takes over your computer and makes it boot up slow.



download from the link below
I pay all my bills every month on my debit card it works like visa card.so what are you afraid of , all those sites that accept credit cards are secured.
I believe the AVG answer is a good one, plus Spybot. I don't have too much faith in Norton's crap,(whoops, did I just call their crap, crap?)
email me and ill give u the passcodes just let me know what version you have
idk, see if they except money orders by going to www.symantec.com
Sure. Buy the product (Norton Antivirus) in a store or online. Then uninstall your trial version and then install the purchased one. (I only say that because I don't know if the retail version can be installed on top of the trial version.

No comments:

Post a Comment