Friday, August 21, 2009

If I make Yahoo my homepage, does it come with internet protection for my PC?

I have recently went from Earthlink dial up to Verizon Wireless Broadband National Access. Something went screwy with my Norton Anti Virus, and I have to completely turn off Norton before I can get onto Internet Explorer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it already, and it is doing the same thing. The Earthlink is still on my computer, and I have it as my homepage, but it doesn't offer the security I want. I wanted to know if Yahoo would put up all the safeguards I need, so I can get rid of Earthlink and Norton. This has been a week long process, please help! Thanks



If I make Yahoo my homepage, does it come with internet protection for my PC?computers



NO

No comments:

Post a Comment