Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How do I determine if I am running more than one firewall?

Does Norton anti-virus contain firewall. Does Yahoo protection contain firewall



How do I determine if I am running more than one firewall?stinger



Click Start%26gt;run, then type in services.msc, click ok.



Look through the list to see how many firewalls you have running.



How do I determine if I am running more than one firewall?virus scanner



It's okay to run two firewalls, I have McAfee and Microsoft firewalls running at the same time. Report It


most extra firewall other then the micorsoft one leave an icon in you tray (near the clock). roll your mous over them and they may say "so and so firewall" . There used to be and probably stil is a site called broadband. com or somthing to that effect and it had a tool to test secuity and i belive it would tell you if it thought you had. I you don't have a firewall set on auto matic you may have more then one popup saying to allow or block a page that you are browsing to or when you run a game.



lets say world of warcraft for example.



when you load the game for the first time you'll notice your isp firewall software may groan and also microsoft firewall will ask to grant or deny access. If that happens yea youve got more then one running.



Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment