Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How do I clean the infected files on my computer?

I have AT%26T Yahoo! Online Protection. I ran the Anti-Virus earlier, and it tells me I have two infected files. However, it won't let me do anything with them. It hasn't cleaned or quarantined the files for me, it just says they are infected. These same files were infected in a previous scan, I manually searched for them and thought I had deleted them. Apparently, they are still there. Answers, anyone???



How do I clean the infected files on my computer?software



first, I don't know the way you can manually delete viruses from your pc, if you're not a professional, so i'd advice you to change your anti-virus program.



Besides, to protect your pc, you'd need not one but at least three programs: an anti-virus, an anti spyware and a firewall. I've been using for quite a long time three programs: Kaspersky AV (www.kaspersky.com), True Sword (http://www.securitystronghold.com/downlo... and Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro (www.agnitum.com). These programs were recommended by my friend, who is a professional programmer, so now i have no problems with any kinds of viruses, spyware or adware



Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



How do I clean the infected files on my computer?vincent



try running your antivirus in safe mode. restart your computer and wait until you hear a beep. this is known as a post beep (power on self test). immediately after, press the f8 key until you're taken to the windows startup menu. it will say enter a choice. type the number that corresponds to safe mode and press enter. when windows starts up, try running your antivirus scan again, and see if your infected files can be removed.



hopefully this works for you.
tryccleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment