Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Can you help me?? I STILL am getting occasional advertisments.. I'm getting scared now.?

I have webroot anti spywear/anti virus AND internet 7 windows protection too. I've done full sweaps and I'm STILL getting advertisment pop ups..I'm scared they have my info and my credit card info. How do i fix this??



Please...URGENT!



Can you help me?? I STILL am getting occasional advertisments.. I'm getting scared now.?spyware remove



This will clean it up for you, This sounds like malware, just scan with the spyware doctor and you can remove them when its done;



The free edition of spyware doctor, The best for removing spyware and malware and it finds backdoor trojans and its free,



http://www.download.com/Spyware-Doctor-S...



SG

No comments:

Post a Comment