Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What do you have to say about this?

So is really norton a bad anti-virus choice for your pc or its just that people dont use it properly and end up getting frustrated over it.I am just curious cause i read a lot of answers which mentioned about ppl hating norton.



So if not norton which is the best anti-virus program which gives a pc complete protection without complications?



I dont want to use multiple programes on my pc( like a different anti-virus, spyware, malware n many other things)



What do you have to say about this?



I've been using Norton anti-virus for over 2 years now and it's never let me down. I have Norton 360 and it is very user-friendly and has always gotten ride of viruses when I got some.



What do you have to say about this?antivirus downloads



Norton really isn't that bad of an anti-virus solution, but you should look into Kaspersky; it is a lot better.
Well, i think that Norton 2004 was good but any later was kinda bad.



I suggest; AVG, mcafee, AND/OR Zonealarm
Despite what the nay-sayers say, Norton has very good virus detection capabilities, with just about the lowest incidence of false-positive detections in the anti-malware industry.



For an unbiased test report of virus detection capabilities, go here:http://www.av-comparatives.org/



and click "Comparatives" on the left, then choose #17 and #16.

No comments:

Post a Comment