Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I need help from those of you that know about viruses and Trojan horses..can you please help me?

I found out that my computer is infected with a virus and a Trojan horse. The problem is that I practically know NOTHING about how to remove these malware from my computer and I my anti-virus(AT %26T Yahoo! Online Protection) just won't do ANYTHING about it. The virus is called downloader and the trojan horse is called Trojan.ByteVerify.



So my question is....



What should I do?



Please only answer if you know about computer viruses and Trojan horses!



Thanks in advance!



I need help from those of you that know about viruses and Trojan horses..can you please help me?nortonantivirus



Here's a link that will help.



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...



I need help from those of you that know about viruses and Trojan horses..can you please help me?spyware



GO and Download Grisoft AVG. Its a fast easy installation. And it gets rid of any trojans as soon as it finishes installing.
I just got a Trojan virus on my home computer. I tried several different things and the only thing that found the virus and got rid of it was:



www.superantispyware.com



It worked better than Avast, Norton 360 and Windows Defender



Good luck!
Trojans, sadly infect every program and important system files. Viruses, however are destroyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment