Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Need help with downloading limewire?

ok, before you start yelling about all the spyware.....I have an anti-virus going and a real-time protection program going also. I also scan my computer all the time!



I'm having trouble understanding how Limewire works. My question is, if I find a song I like and download it, what do I do next? I would like to save the songs to a file on my desktop so I can scan it, and then get it to play in Windows Media player 11. I have XP. Simple instructions please, just learning this stuff. (The kids got mp3 players for Xmas and they always go to others houses to download)



Need help with downloading limewire?virus scan



When you download a song, it should Automatically save to the folder.. C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Music ...If you want to change that file.. you can go into limewire and then go to TOOLS ---%26gt;%26gt; OPTIONS ---%26gt;%26gt; SAVING.. then BROWSE and choose the folder you would like the songs to download in.



Need help with downloading limewire?anti virus scan



just have both limewire and windows media player open and you should be able to drag a song out of you limewire library and drop it into window media player library
limewire is a client and a server -- it is spyware too.



Your antivirus will not detect it as such as the active viral body does not install until later. Similar to uTorrent, it will open a IPSEC tunnel connection after a few days to install the secondary payload. If it detects a honeypot environment, it will abandon the installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment