Friday, August 21, 2009

A sad situation. Can you help me understand?

Thanks to all for answering.



Last week someone in my home used my computer to participate on Yahoo! game site ( Dominos).



This person is my nephew. Anyway, I pay my online bills with my credit card every now and then. I assume my computer is fully protected, including personal firewall, Anti Virus and spyware protection.



My little Nephew, 15 years old, had issues with Members in the Yahoo! game room. I didn't know this until the nightmare occured. My credit card was stolen and used. I had to close my credit card down. The following day my other credit card was used, which I immediately closed it down.



My Nephew said someone in the Yahoo! game room threatened to trace his IP address to give him a prosonal visit.



He said he never gave anyone his home address, or sign up for anything online; he simply plays games on the Yahoo! game site.



Couple nights ago someone knocked on my house door. The person looked strange, so I called the cops. etc



A sad situation. Can you help me understand?free spyware remover



I dont think this is a game room deal. Go google IP tacers and trace your ip and you will see it does not give a direct adress. Something fishy is going on here.



A sad situation. Can you help me understand?ktm

No comments:

Post a Comment