Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My McAfee subscription is running out, what should I do?

When I first got my laptop I bought 3 years of McAfee protection. My subscription will be running out soon. What should I do?



Is McAfee worth $90.00 for a 2 year subscription? Is there some other anti-virus software I could use that is cheaper? Is there a way to get McAfee cheaper?



My McAfee subscription is running out, what should I do?anti virus protection



delete McAfee and install the free version of AVG



better then McAfee and no where near the resource hog



My McAfee subscription is running out, what should I do?antivirus



I agree, AVG free is the best option. I've used it for years, and it works great.
There are several...



I have used AVG free for many years http://www.grisoft.com. It is free for non-commercial use. There are others -- search for "free anti-virus" using quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment