Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How to create an at&t.net email or sbcglobal.net email?

im using at%26t dsl internet and im trying to use the "SBC yahoo online protection" thingy but it requires an at%26t yahoo member account and i dont know how to create one...PLS HELP ME!....I BEG YOU!!PLS!coz my annoying shitty *** house mate delete./uninstall mcaffee dats y now i dont have an anti virus ,etc...so pls help me i beg you!



pls tell everything i nid to do every info u got pls....links and stuff too



How to create an at%26t.net email or sbcglobal.net email?antispam



u cant just create. u have to pay for it. it is not free.



How to create an at%26t.net email or sbcglobal.net email?avast



If you call AT%26T's phone number on your bill, look for the internet #, a tech will be more than glad to help you. They have always been very helpful to me. My online protection came with my SBC/AT%26T account. Maybe look for the online protection shield. Also go to start and click on All Programs and look for it there. The shield should be in your taskbar at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment