Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My comp.blurts out ads&music while NOTHING is open.im a comptech w.firewall/antivirus/spyware.i.

Ive tried running every anti virus,spyware removal.and i dont install JUNK or look at JUNK for that fact! what the heck is wrong with my computer?Nobody is hacking it either,I have a password on my network%26firewall.I have windows vista and never had this problem before.i dont want to have a to do a clean install of vista over again for something as stupid as this!Ive even searched GOOGLE for this and cant find anything on it.My computer says random things at random times through out the day i cant listen to music with out being inturrupted by an ad or a blurt of music. i always have every protection needed running and me %26 my boyfriend whom are both techs cant figure this out! i know if i reinstall it will fix it but WHY is it doing this in the first place?



My comp.blurts out ads%26music while NOTHING is open.im a comptech w.firewall/antivirus/spyware.i... tried it allanti virus



First try to use System restore to restore your system to a time when it worked properly



Here鈥檚 hot to do it in Vista



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorial...



Download and Run Advanced Windows Care Personal



http://www.download.com/Advanced-Windows... this will tune up your system and show you what starts at bootup, and allow you to edit this.



(uncheck the Registry tab, but check the Spyware, Security and startup tabs and see what is starting up and disable harmful items. Sometimes you can run this in safe mode, which would enable you to disable harmful programs before they start in normal mode. Run this program in safe mode if possible and necessary. http://www.computerhope.com/issues/chsaf...

No comments:

Post a Comment