Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm having trouble installing AVG 7.5.?

I keep getting a message saying that I already have aan anti virus program installed. Unfortunately I previously had Norton installed I have removed it i thought. However, when I runCCleaner it shows that Norton AntiVirus, Internet Security, and Protection Center are still on my system. When I try to use the Uninstaller in CCleaner I get "this MSI must be launched through setup". How do I get rid of this God-forsaken Norton junk?



I'm having trouble installing AVG 7.5.?antivirus scan



go to norton's site, and do a search for a Remover. It should be listed under the top 2 or 3 "problems".



They will have a program you can download that will "fix" what THEY "broke"



Actually, the link is here:



http://solutions.symantec.com/sdccommon/...

No comments:

Post a Comment