Saturday, August 15, 2009

Malware/spyware problem. pls help.?

Well, I downloaded something in adult sites that have "Trojan" and I have an AVG free edition in here and AD-aware lavasoft and I run it because AVG warning occur " virus detected" and I heal it. My question is I run all this anti-virus stuff and the lavasoft ad-aware but still the VIRUS is there and there is always a spam hit my screen ( eg. All the commercial ad-aware protection). I dont know what's wrong. pls help.



Malware/spyware problem. pls help.?noton



try http://www.intermute.com/spysubtract/cws... and clean again with lavasovft AVG... when your PC is clean delete all your restore data from the PC (over control pannel --%26gt; system --%26gt; system recovery --%26gt; deactivate it ) and reboot system. Then reactivate system restore...



Malware/spyware problem. pls help.?stinger



hey dude.. i think we are both experiencing the same problem.. well, i think you should download the yahoo toolbar. and another one is webroot spy sweeper at download.com. another one is spybot search. i hope this may help you. =p
Sounds like you need Spyware Doctor. It's the best I've found at finding and removing spyware that other programs simply don't find. It's rated highly by PC magazine, too.



http://www.pctools.com/



'Nuff said?
Formate your system.



Firstly take all your necesorry data in another place
start your PC in "Safe mode" then scan it...



Restart your PC then press "F8" when you see the "Verifying DMI pool..." at the start up... then choose run in safe mode....



scan again... ok? good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment