Wednesday, August 12, 2009

CiD POPUPS!!!!!!!!????

ive read many of the questions on these annoying popups in the site, done everything i was supposed to--i even uninstalled cid help in program list...!!!!!! these are gonna drive me NUTS! SOMEONE help me b4 i throw my computer against a wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



PS ive heard everything about spyware and antiadware and virus protection, and i assure u i have the best installed now....i do regular sweeps and delete anything suspicious... i only want answers FROM EXPERTS please.. sorry to be rude but i want some professional help. personal experience is prefered. i will not pick you as best answer if you just talk about anti spyware and that junk. thank you guys. i really need help.



CiD POPUPS!!!!!!!!????antivirus



Have you tried a system restore? In my profession this can fix a problem liek yours 50% of the time. If this doesn't work, as a professional (and I am, I promise) whenever I come accross a problem of something that can not easily be removed and may require hours of my life, I REFORMAT!! It works everytime and takes only one hour from my life. This may be te quickest way to get your PC working back to it's best performance and eliminate a law suit when you throw your PC out the window and hit someone in the head.



Seriously though, if you have done all you could find on the net about removing it and nothing has worked, take my advice and due step one, then two.



CiD POPUPS!!!!!!!!????computer



You computer most likely has A Lop malware infection.



A pop-up blocker WILL NOT stop Lop (CiD) pop-ups.



Removal information using the Nolop removal tool is here:



http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php...



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment