Saturday, August 15, 2009

Difference With Kaspersky?

What is the difference between the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 and the Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0?



I want total protection.



Difference With Kaspersky?moto guzzi



From my experience, NoNo - (I just answered your other q.) by the way -



I FIRST looked at Norton '08 - And then Norton Internet '08 -



Finally - they got me! (Or I should say my brother who bought it for me)! when All the checkmarks were ticked off under



"Norton 360" - The Total Package...



Just look at the diff.'s between them - If they cover you More, and cost more money, of course!! there's your answer...



:-) C'kins



Difference With Kaspersky?norton internet security 2008



Here's the thing, more price more protection.
Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 includes Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0, Antispyware, trojan...

No comments:

Post a Comment