Monday, August 17, 2009

How to get rid of pop-up on my yahoo page and mail?

Are these yahoo advertisers? I subscribe to SBC/AT%26T yahoo, and have Norton anti virus program. Occassionaly, a notice of conflict comes up. Is the protection from SBC/AT%26T sufficient? Should I remove Norton?



How to get rid of pop-up on my yahoo page and mail?hijack this



If SBC/AT%26T has a firewall or anti-virus program and you also have Norton they will fight each other. You can only have one firewall and one anti-virus running on your system at any time.



How to get rid of pop-up on my yahoo page and mail?liveupdate



You don't need to remove Norton. but I reccomend you AVG 7.5 virus gaurd. it's available at grisoft.com.



Anyway there is a solution for your problem. I don't know whether do you have Internet explorer 7. I'm telling you a way to if you using IE7. I'll tell in steps.



01.Click right mouse button in your IE icon on desktop.



02.Select privacy



03.There is adlustable bar, and adjust it untill it display "Medium High".



You can get rid of the problem. If you have a other version in IE try something similar regarding privacy level.



If you want a registerd Vrsion of AVG7.5 I'll give it. First you download the trial version from grisoft.com and type the follwing license number in it.



License user :100



NO:70-THXMV1-P3-C21-S6Z30-J6P-N455

No comments:

Post a Comment