Monday, August 17, 2009

I have something wierd going on with my computer plz help?

i run anti-spyware and it says i dont have any. i run anti-virus says i dont have any. my home page isnt what i have it set as it is (protection-soft). when i run internet explorer i am getting a virus aware pop-up telling me to upgrade my security system. Also i had a flashing icon on my toolbar on my desktop when i try to get rid of it, it would take me to a anti-vermin website. i downloaded shield pro firewall and anti-virus. that got rid of the icon somehow but still getting the malicious pop-ups. please help



I have something wierd going on with my computer plz help?free spyware remover



Delete everything you have loaded including whatever virus protection you have.



Launch IE and go get aVast Home and install it. Go to MS and get Windows Defender. Update both and do a boot time scan.



Once back in Windows go get Lavasoft's Adaware Home and Spybot. Run both after updating them.



If your still "dirty" your probably getting close to needing to just wipe and load as you'll spend hours and hours trying to clean it only to find the system never works right or that your never relaly sure it's clean.



I have something wierd going on with my computer plz help?ktm



download install and run the 30 free trial of TrojanHunter

No comments:

Post a Comment