Monday, August 17, 2009

I think I have a spyware problem. What is titan sheild? It keep changing itself to my homepage?

The only thing i've downloaded latley is music from itunes which I assumed was a safe place to do it. But now a box keeps appearing in the bottom right had corner of my monitor saying that my PC is infected with spyware and then opens a new internet window that takes me to http://antispywarebox.com/ It is advertising "Titan Shield" spyware remover but i think that it is the spyware. HOw can I get rid of this problem It is happening every few minutes. I have Trend-Micro's PCcillin for anti virus and I downloaded Windows Defender Beta for Spyware protection and it is not getting it and I also am running Window updates: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool right now but I don't think it is working HELP!



I think I have a spyware problem. What is titan sheild? It keep changing itself to my homepage?computer virus



#1 - DO NOT FORMAT YOUR HARD DRIVE. THAT'S CRAZY!



#2 - GO TO THIS LINK, http://siri.geekstogo.com/SmitfraudFix.p...



I had the same thing happen, and this program works fine. Just follow the directions, and everything will be fixed.



I think I have a spyware problem. What is titan sheild? It keep changing itself to my homepage?free spyware remover



Download Spybot and Adaware both are free and work well....
Use Ad-Aware Personal. It's available on google.
It's spyware. Use the reputable spyware removers to search it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment