Monday, August 17, 2009

What is the one free program I can use to protect my entire computer?

With anti virus, anti spyware, And anything else that will protect my computer from things that will mess it up. And You can tell me about any child protection programs (it dosen't have be in the same program as the anti virus thing)



What is the one free program I can use to protect my entire computer?house call



Check out filehippo.com.



You can download Zone Alarm which is a firewall. AVG antivirus is on there also.



Lots of free stuff and a great, safe site!



UPDATE:



The person below me said that Zone Alarm is not good for your computer. I have used it for years with no problems. I would recommend posting a new question asking people about Zone Alarm before taking that person seriously. It seems they are trying to sell you something as Kaspersky is not free. There is plenty of free stuff out there you just have to look for it.



I hope you find what you are looking for!!



What is the one free program I can use to protect my entire computer?matchless



I think that the best thing out there to date is called Kaspersky. What you do, is download the 30 day free trial then go to ebay and buy it super cheap! It is like 90% cheaper on ebay! :)When you get the one off ebay, you register the product with the product key and you have no real need to use the CD, you are basically buying the product key. It will get junk off that Norton's and McAfee can't remove!

No comments:

Post a Comment