Saturday, August 15, 2009

Any body else using Yahoo! Online Security Suite? Or am I the only idiot out there?

Ok, I just got the ATT High Speed Internet Service and it comes with Yahoo! Online Security including Anti-Virus, Pop-up Blocker, and Anti-Spyware. Before, I had McAfee 2004. I had to remove it for Yahoo's Security. Yahoo Security is turned on with all features enabled. I'm starting to regret this because now I'm getting more pop-ups and having serious problems. Anybody else having these problems? Can anyone recommend a good security program with firewall protection?



Any body else using Yahoo! Online Security Suite? Or am I the only idiot out there?symantic



me also use it but I don't have any problems



Any body else using Yahoo! Online Security Suite? Or am I the only idiot out there?viruses



Get rid of all that garbage and get AVG at www.grisoft.com and get a free firewall at zonealrm.net
yahoo use Norton antivirus accessable from the toolbar



no trouble



download avast and use that on your system aswell
I don't know about Yahoo Online Security Suite. But trust me, you're not the only idiot out there. Just how much time have you spent reading some of what is written in Yahoo answers?
Panda Internet Security
The antivirus and antispyware are provided by Computer Associates. They've been around for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment