Saturday, August 15, 2009

AVG 7.5 Internet Security question?

When I start downloading this, this message pops up:



Local machine: installation failed



Installation:



Error: Action failed for registry value HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AvgDiagFile\shell\... creating registry value....



Access is denied. (5)



And it won't let me finish downloading. It will have to close. What do I have to do?



I have AVG Anti-virus 7.5



I tried uninstalling antivirus and putting internet security on, but it comes up with the same thing.



This message pops up after you choose if you want e-mail protection and firewall, etc.



What do I have to do?



AVG 7.5 Internet Security question?virus



just log on as an admin user in that computer then everything will be fine.



i think, this user (which you are using currently) does not have sufficient authorization.



good luck



AVG 7.5 Internet Security question?anti virus



i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment