Monday, August 17, 2009

Computer troubles?

For the past month (ish) my computer's been really messed up. My control panel's disappeared from my start menu, I can't use task manager (control-alt-delete), and my desktop was changed to an all black screen with red writing saying that my IP address has been hacked into by some other computer by means of a viral protection program.



Since then I've uninstalled windows defender as my anti virus and now I have Symantec. But I still can't get to my control panel or task manager.



I've uninstalled Limewire and iTunes and restared my computer countless times.



If anyone has ANY advice, PLEASE help me! Thanks [:



Computer troubles?husqvarna



Your computer sounds like it is or was massively infected with a virus that destroyed files of the operating system. You would be wise to refomat the hard drive and re-install your operating system. If you reformat, know that all information on the hard drive will be wiped out, but at this point, re-installation of the operating system is a viable solution.



Computer troubles?microsoft office



Wipe the drive reinstall and get better security software.
First of all you must make sure you are totally clean:



Download SuperAntiSpyware. It will remove the majority of difficult Trojans etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment