Monday, August 17, 2009

How to see other people computer using the internet?

As I know, many people secretly see other people computer, Is very unsaved world to day. I think many out



there , many people can do it. If you go to any chat room , they can control your computer, that I experience many times, you can go to certain website,some of them able to see everything in your computer. Anyone out there, can help me to see other people computer or may be protected from invading my computer. Anti virus, I think I got many of them. it look like anti virus is still doesn't have a 100% protection. Since, many people can do it, I also want to know how to do it. anyone can help me see to other



people computer, especially when a stranger sending you email, I want to know who the person computer, I know the devoloper of the browser company can see everything what we do, that I Know. Like microsoft, firefox, google, they know everything in our computer, I have no doublt about it



How to see other people computer using the internet?antivirus scan



...and that is called conspiracy theory



How to see other people computer using the internet?computer security



I dont know where you're getting your info from mate, but I somehow doubt there are 'many people' spying on each other all the time. Sounds to me like they're telling your porkies. Thats not to say it isn't possible (because it is), but I doubt its as commonplace as you seem to think it is.



As for MS knowing everything we do with our browsers, you've been watching far too much TV (namely, Netforce).

No comments:

Post a Comment