Monday, August 17, 2009

Is your Computer protected against Spyware ?.?

Do you have spyware protection on your computer or just an anti -virus .



What do you use ?.



Is your Computer protected against Spyware ?.?antivirus protection



AVg anti virus



spywaredoctor



adaware



spybot.



Cant be too careful,my computer runs as good as it did the first day i got it ,2 yrs ago.



Is your Computer protected against Spyware ?.?computer repair



I use Windows Defender which can be set up for real time monitoring of spyware. I also us Ad Aware as a secondary spyware scanner.
I have both, i don't use them, my laptop uses them when needed.....It takes a big load off my backk...



lol
I have spybot, and avg aint-virus...I also have a male-ware program...



Go to www.downloads.com and they have the top 10 programs that are free to download...
No Adware is the best I think
Both.
Here is a great resource



http://www.knowledge-wizard.com/spyware/
i use kaspersky internet security



and



sunbelt counterspy



dont need nothing else



if i had to choose anything else



f-secure antivirusclient or internet security



and



superantispyware



plus



ie spyad



spyware blaster



mcafee site advisor



now if u want free



try this set up

No comments:

Post a Comment