Monday, August 17, 2009

Question about windows vista?

I got a new Inspiron 1501 and it has windows vista,I bought mine and my uncles laptop at the same time. we got the same computer ,we order them over the phone the sales guy said that he recomended mcafee anti virus , so we order one and the guy said we had 3 years before we have to renew it, he also said that with one we can put it on both computers, when we got the laptops one had mcafee already instaled and in the box it had the mcafee cd so we installed it in the other



laptop ,but now it sais that mcafee is expired, how can this be when we bought it a month ago? anyways does windows vista basic home thingy have a anti virous ? how can i get it or is yahoo online protection is good? i need my computer protected but i dont have money to renew when I was told it was for 3 years, and stuff....



Question about windows vista?internet security software



I have a 1501, got Vista on it.. Let me tell you what you could do. Forget that Virus stuff.. Windows Defender is going to run every day on your computer and keep it safe. Virus stuff, to me just cost money---slows your computer down and you have to renew it, its just a big scam to me.



Remember this---you need nothing---just don't download junk, and your email is already protected.



If you just got to have some---Windows Live One Care---it is free for 90 days.



Question about windows vista?moto guzzi

No comments:

Post a Comment