Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Some "antispyware" program is invading my computer!?

It's a virus that acts like an anti-spyware warning, and I can't get rid of it. It's not any program I use for spyware protection, so I know it's a virus. How do I get rid of it???



Some "antispyware" program is invading my computer!?hijackthis



http://www.fileresearchcenter.com/applic...



PC-Antispyware is a trojan/adware program that masquerades as legitimate anti-spyware software and may change Windows Desktop and other settings.....and this is in Superantispyware's



definitions which you can see above....so d/load...



update and scan for FREE removal.....and please



consider keeping this excellent program to prevent future infection.



http://www.superantispyware.com/?tag=FIL...



Some "antispyware" program is invading my computer!?malware



Norton. it can be used on three computers.



these are the feature's:



full backup of WHOLE hard drive



registry cleaner



live virus and spy-ware update



virus and spy ware scanner



firewall



identity theft protection(for shopping and untrusted websites)



pop up blocker



add on blocker



optimize disk



FREE on line support that's like msn (talk live to agent to help with problems

No comments:

Post a Comment