Monday, August 17, 2009

Someone explain to me the difference between the following internet security terms, please?

Can someone tell me the difference between the following, and what is needed for full protection of my notebook pc:



firewall



spyware removal



adware removal



malware removal



anti-spam



anti-spyware



anti-adware



anti-malware



anti-virus



internet security suites



Okay, so now I have a Kaspersky 7.0 anti virus, Spyware Doctor and am about to install a Comodo Firewall Pro 3.0. Is that all I need for protection? If someone can tell me what are the best programs for protection.



Someone explain to me the difference between the following internet security terms, please?free antivirus



for web browsing I would suggest...mcafee site advisor and link scanner light both are free



Someone explain to me the difference between the following internet security terms, please?internet



firewall:



Can be software or hardware, it inspect the traffic from your computer to internet, and from internet to your computer. Blocks suspicious trafic.



-----------------------------------



Anti-malware, malware removal



As malware, we call any software, that can harm a computer. Any software that can install to a computer and change users DATA called malware. Malware can be spyware, can be ad-aware, can be virus, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment