Saturday, August 15, 2009

Whenever I use my PC "security warning", saying that PC is infected with "worm.win32.

This started when I try a crack. Also whenever, I restart PC, desktop shortcuts "Spyware%26Malware Protection", "Privacy Protector" %26 "Error Cleaner" appear automatically. Moreover, IE also initiates automatically taking me to URL... I have installed latest version Norton anti-virus. How do I get rid of this problem?



Thanks in advance.



Whenever I use my PC "security warning", saying that PC is infected with "worm.win32.netsky" appearsvirus scan



Worm.win32.netsky is NOT a real virus. That warning is fake. It is a scam to attempt to get you to purchase a rogue malware removal product. The balloon about "Your computer is infected" or "System Alert", is always false, phony and fradulant. The actual trojan that has caused your problem is no doubt one of the hundreds (now in the thousands)of varients of what is commonly called "Zlob".



Your computer is indeed infected. This infection is called Smitfraud and it will give you phony scam virus warnings( and often redirect you to a site selling a bogus anti virus product), trying to sell you junk such as Pest Capture, Pest Trap, Virus Burst, Spyware Quake,Virus Heal and other non working anti virus apps.



Information and procedure sand a free removal tool for the removal of Smitfraud are here:



http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix...

No comments:

Post a Comment