Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why didn't my sbc antivirus delete the viruses?

My SBC Yahoo protection claimed it scanned my computer for virus's and found 5 infected items. Only 1, however, was listed as deleted. The other 4 were still in Infection status. When I did a system restore, I still got the same message that 4 items were infected. I thought sbc anti-virus deleted all infected items? After the scan was done, however, it simply said "Scan done". Why didn't it give me an option to quarenteen or delete the 4 items still infected?



Why didn't my sbc antivirus delete the viruses?antispam



find the locations of these files.



restart your computer and press F8 before the windows logo shows to enter SAFE MODE.



once you are in safe mode, you can delete these files yourself.



Why didn't my sbc antivirus delete the viruses?avast



SBC is free, and anything free isn't perfect! I used to use it, but purchased Zone Alarm Security Suite, because I had so many viruses that SBC didn't treat. "You get what you pay for" is so true!
most likely it cant figure out how to remove them make sure that u update ur definitions so that it can remove them or u should find a better antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment