Monday, August 17, 2009

Is this a good combination of security programs on my computer?

On my computer I have the following freewares:



[Anti-Virus]: Avira Antivir Classic 8 Free



[Anti-Spyware]: Spyware Terminator, Superantispyware, and Spybot Search and Destroy



[Anti-Rootkit]: Avira Antivir Classic 8 Free ( Avira Antivir Classic 8 is a both anti-virus and anti-rootkit).



[Firewall]: Comodo's Firewall



[PC Cleaning]: Ccleaner, and I also do a disk defragmentation.



Questions:



1. Is this a good list or bad list?



2. Are any of the freewares going to conflict (Will the Spyware Terminator and the Comodo firewall conflict because they are both real time protection?)



3. Are all these programs going to slow down my computer?



4. Should I not have all these on my computer?



5. Wiith all these programs on my computer, do they decrease my RAM and memory a lot?



6. Any suggestions (like if i should uninstall some or keep them all).



My most concern is, are these programs going to conflict, slow down my computer, and decrease my RAM and memory?



Please criticize!!!!!



Is this a good combination of security programs on my computer?liveupdate



1. It is a good list but too much antispyware. Just choose only one.



2-3-4-5-6. They won't conlfict but will do eat up a lot of system resources that is why choose only one (perhaps spybot because spyware terminator is a little heavy and superantispyware free does not have a real time).

No comments:

Post a Comment