Monday, August 17, 2009

When using Limewire, what is the best type of AV software to use?

I am currently running free anti virus software that comes with my internet access package. If using Limewire, should I purchase "better" AV protection? I am noticing some strange things with my computer; occasionally it sounds like it is "running" something when I am out of the room, though it is not anything ( like my Anti Virus) that I am aware of. I ran my AV and anti spy software but nothing came up. I know it is possible to contract a virus on P2P software. Thanks for any help!



When using Limewire, what is the best type of AV software to use?kawasaki



I really don't encourage using a free antivirus programsI know they are good things about AVG and some other free ones but they sometimes don't discover or miss something in your system.



I personally prefer to have a perfect antivirus like f-secure or kaspersky,they are efficient enough to protect your system from any potential threat.



Limewire is safe for music but can be so dangerous when downloading programs from it,I have a good experience in all p2p programs as I have tried them all......they are only safe with mp3 or movies but completely not safe with programs.



so u can only download programs from these p2p if you trust your antivirus.



When using Limewire, what is the best type of AV software to use?nortan antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment